$625.00 / Weekly
2/66 Marine Parade
A dream Elwood waterfront property that combines both the beautiful aspects of Art Deco living together with the modern lifestyle of popular Marine Parade & beachside living.
With a lifestyle to rival all others, this renovated (freshly painted & brand new carpets just installed) ground floor apartment, is ideally located in a very quiet block (of just 3).
With picturesque park and bay views, and the beach literally on your doorstep, you'll enjoy the convenient location - within walking distance the area's finest attractions including eclectic St.Kilda, effervescent Elwood, beaches, Luna Park, Acland street cafe's & restaurants, numerous parks along the water's edge and the Bay Trail. Bus and tram transport are also only a short stroll away, which is ideal for the city commuter.
- Generous bedrooms, master with built in robes
- Kitchen / meals area perfectly located at rear of home & with adjoining private courtyard.
Specifically for those mornings, to enjoy soaking up the sunshine with breakfast, or alternatively
for hosting bbq's with friends or fellow housemates in the evening.
- Oversized lounge room with stunning outlook, offering the beautiful federation features of its
era. Adjoining light & bright sunroom or mini dining area
- Impressive fully-tiled bathroom with twin shower & Euro laundry
- Other features include ducted heating, high ceilings, ornate features & secured garage.
APPLICATION FORMS - Once you have inspected the property, please apply using the 1Form VIEWINGS : NO NEED TO REGISTER, just be there at the advertised time.
Unless already listed, inspections are usually 2 weeks prior to the availability date. As soon as access is arranged, open times will appear here.
PLEASE NOTE : Open for Inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.