$940.00 / Weekly
62A Kambrook Road
Caulfield North, VIC
In a time where convenience and comfort are paramount, this beautifully bright & brilliantly located residence is a perfect choice!
Set amongst the leafy streets of North Caulfield, this immaculate 3 bedroom plus study/4th bedroom, townhouse is all about maximum convenience.
With an amazing layout spread over two levels, this impressive property boasts -
Level 1 -
- Expansive open plan living & dining zone with an alfresco entertaining area through bi-fold doors that seamlessly integrate the two spaces
- Well-appointed kitchen that is fit for a chef with quality appliances (including integrated dishwasher) & an abundance of storage
- Separate full-sized laundry & stylish powder room
- Large study/optional fourth bedroom/additional living space with built-in robes & access to the securely enclosed beautifully landscaped private rear courtyard
Level 2 -
- Master bedroom with superb ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Sparkling central family bathroom and separate toilet
To complete this perfect picture, there is split system heating & cooling in all upstairs bedrooms, direct access to parking for two cars, plenty of storage and secure intercom entry.
Resort-style living is provided with unlimited access to the indoor 20 meter lap pool, sun deck, sauna, spa, gymnasium, theatre, library, BBQ area and business center.
Just as important as the comfort of the home, the location is second to none - located in an area that's home to many of Melbourne’s finest schools, including Monash University Caulfield campus, and with retail options within walking distance to give you an exciting shopping experience.
Chadstone shopping center is within a moments drive from your home, and the High Street Shopping Strip with excellent cafes, restaurants, bars, quirky boutiques and excellent public transport options, is just a stones throw away.
Contact us to organize an inspection, as this property won’t last!
INSPECTIONS of this property are available on an appointment basis under current State Government regulations announced on the 27/07/21. To register your interest to inspect this property please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 95315666
APPLICATIONS: Can be obtained from our website, from the Agent at the viewing or apply on-line via 1Form.