Hidden behind the classic exterior of this single story terrace house is an unexpectedly spacious interior that provides an enviable blend of period charm with inviting style.
Providing a ready to enjoy lifestyle of quality and comfort, literally meters from the famed shopping and restaurant precincts on Chapel St, Toorak Rd & Prahran Market, this beautiful part-renovated home in the heart of South Yarra features -
- Entrance hall with period features
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes
- Large living area with split system heating & cooling and ornamental fireplace
- Functional adjoining kitchen with gas cooking & breakfast bar, that leads through to your private paved cottage garden - Complete with fruit trees
- Neat central bathroom with a shower over the bath
In a convenient South Yarra neighbourhood, just a two minute walk to tram line 78, The Jam Factory cinemas, South Yarra station, Surrey Park and schools. It is also close to the Alfred Hospital, the Monash Freeway, the Botanic Gardens, and the Como Centre.
Be quick to secure your place in this sought after suburb!
Please Note - there is no parking at this property, however permit car parking may be eligible through the City of Stonnington.
INSPECTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the Agent If you would like to make a time to view this property – Info@fre.com.au
No entry will be permitted without an appointment arrangement.
You may be asked to follow our COVID safety arrangements – wear a mask, check in using a QR code & use sanitizer before entering the property.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature. You will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.