This perfectly presented, first floor north facing apartment, in arguably one of Malvern's premier locations is in absolutely pristine condition and filled with volumes of natural light
In a block of only 8, recently renovated throughout and perfectly positioned in a quiet tree lined street. Features include -
- Naturally light filled lounge with loft ceilings
- Adjoining dining room or study, wide private balcony
- New kitchen with dishwasher and huge breakfast bar
- Split system air conditioner
- Two generous bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Central bathroom with large shower, separate toilet, and laundry
The security entrance provides privacy and safety while undercover off street parking for 1 car adds additional convenience in a location close to everything. Public transport is basically at your door with several tram stops within walking distance.
Nestled between High St and Malvern Rd, city access is particularly easy, plus you have Gardiner Railway Station within walking distance and a terrific local cafe culture, some great restaurants on Malvern Rd, terrific bars and plenty of shopping at Tooronga Village and Malvern Central Shopping Centre.
INSPECTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT ADVERTISED TIMES OR BY APPOINTMENT
You will be asked to follow our COVID safety arrangements
APPLICATIONS: The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through IGNITE using the 'Apply Online' feature. You will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.