Period proportions, fully renovated to exacting standards. This magnificent residence is located in one of South Yarra's prime locations.
Timelessly appealing, this brick Victorian home is only minutes to the delights of Chapel Street, Toorak Road & Prahran Market with multiple public transport options just minutes away.
Introduced by a secure garden entry, lovely landscaped gardens, and set over 2 levels, the ground floor offers -
- Two double bedrooms each with a decorative open fireplace, and built in robes in the master bedroom
- Bright and spacious extended family room with double sliding doors that open directly onto the fully paved rear garden
- Stunning stone top kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and loads of storage
- Sun filled formal dining room with open fireplace
- Sparkling, central family bathroom that is impeccably finished
Upstairs you'll find a further two bedrooms both with air conditioning, the main boasting a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
An exquisitely appointed home that maximises the abundance of available natural light, in a pocket of South Yarra, that's quiet yet so conveniently close to everything.
OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS: Unless already listed, inspections are usually 2 weeks prior to the availability date.
As soon as access is arranged, open times will appear here.
PLEASE NOTE : Open for inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.