A dream Elwood waterfront property that combines Art Deco living on the popular Marine Parade with a lifestyle to rival all others. Located on the ground floor in a quiet block of just 3 apartments, this 2 bedroom home is only matched by what it offers in comfort and style.
With picturesque park and bay aspect, and the beach on your doorstep, you'll enjoy walking distance access to some of the area's finest attractions including eclectic St Kilda, effervescent Elwood, beaches, Luna Park, Acland street cafe's & restaurants, numerous parks along the water's edge and the Bay Trail. Bus and tram transport are also only a short stroll away, which is ideal for the city commuter.
- Generous main bedroom with a mirrored robe, whilst the second bedroom is slightly smaller - ideal for a study or even a nursery.
- Fabulous kitchen / meals area includes a dishwasher, gas cooktop + loads of storage and opens to your private courtyard - Soak up the days sunshine with breakfast in the delightful rear garden.
- Impressively spacious formal lounge room with adjoining light & bright mini dining area
- Fully-tiled, modern family bathroom with twin shower & Euro laundry
- Ducted heating throughout to take care of the comfort & off-street secure garage for 1 car.
-Further parking permits available through council.
This home is truly a one of a kind in the area - Don't miss out, it won't last long!
***Please note - more photos will be added soon!***
OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS: NO NEED TO REGISTER, just be there at the advertised time.
Unless already listed, inspections are usually 2 weeks prior to the availability date. As soon as access is arranged, open times will appear here.
PLEASE NOTE : Open for Inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.