This cleverly renovated top floor 2 bedroom apartment mixes contemporary flair with this heritage building.
From the lounge and balcony it is an outlook unique to St Kilda including local churches, the Luna Park domes and the bay.
In this fantastic location, walk down the hill to Fitzroy Street, with its trendy Cafes, Restaurants & bars; and the tram & light rail access to the city & beyond.
Acland Street, the Espy and the beach are a short walk away. Coles and Woolworths are a 10-15 minute walk.
This cool apartment offers:
- Polished concrete floors to the living/dining room
- plush carpets to the bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Good sized balcony; you can just see the water
- high quality Roman fold blinds & double glazing in some rooms
- Big separate kitchen with gas oven/hot plate and heaps of bench space
- Security entry
- 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans
- bathroom with bath, shower over bath and laundry space & taps
- lots of cupboard storage
As new and ready to go, be quick to make this your home !
OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS: Inspections of this property are by appointment only. To book an inspection time, please email Info@fre.com.au with you full name and contact number. We'll be in touch with you to arrange a convenient time.
APPLICATIONS: Can be obtained from our website, from the Agent at the viewing or apply on-line via 1Form.